Brandy Boutique

Welcome to my blog, This blog is about real fashion for real people. please leave comments and check out my links!



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Speedo's!


So, you know there's not a huge market for boys clothing..I don't know why. anywhoo, I dont know about u but baby boy swim shorts are kinda...outdated to me, boring, not fun. Well let me tell you, this year 2010 I am introducing you mommy and baby to BABY 3D SPEEDO'S....I know what you thinking 'what?!'

The swim suits I am talking about are cute, and FUN for baby to wear. Why and how are they fun?? Bc these swimsuit offer smocked animals with their hands sticking right out the side of the swim suit, which makes it fun for baby. Not only cute but confee, soft, NOT tight around the legs!

Still scared by the word speedo? Well you know how cute it is to see a baby in a ruffled diaper cover, same thing, but for a boy and serve as useful.

These come in 12m all the way to 4T.

2010 - baby swim shorts out/ baby speedo's IN!

TO SEE MORE AND TO BUY SWIMSUIT ***CLICK ANY OF MY BOUTIQUE LINKS ON MAIN PAGE******





No comments:

Post a Comment